Tuesday 27 July 2010

Ouch!

Why is it that during the only week off I have had for months, does my body decide to get sick???

Okay, so I didn't exactly have loads of plans for the week but being curled up on the couch doubled over in pain, and racing to the bathroom every half hour or so, isn't really my idea of a nice relaxing time!

No idea what it is, I've had stomach pains since the weekend off and on, but they have been awful today - too low down to just be indigestion, and not violent enough to be food poisoning... but very painful all the same. At least they have been intermittent so I get a break from them every so often... I wonder if it's the codeine that's causing it, I have been taking that for the muscle pains I get anyway, and they have been fairly bad this week... I know codeine can mess with your belly, but I usually just feel a bit sick for an hour or so after taking them, nothing like this.

If it's no better tomorrow, I will have to bite the bullet and go see the doctor... hmmmph

In other news I have done a little bit of cleaning and tidying today, nothing like as much as I hoped to get done, but a little bit is better than nothing. And LJ stopped by to pick up the cat cage I borrowed, she and PJ have new rescue mogs stopping with them for a few days and they needed it back. I got Vince and Howard from them, it was the first time she had seen them since they were about 9 weeks old... two dobbing great big tom cats now lol, she said it was lovely to see them looking so healthy and well looked after. I still can't believe someone just left them in a bin at 6 weeks old, it never ceases to amaze me how badly some people treat animals... but thanks to people like PJ and LJ, and everyone else who devotes their time to looking after rescued animals, at least some of them end up in good homes being loved and looked after. I think they do an amazing job.

Hmmm, thats all for today i think - nothing of any interest happening here lol

No comments:

Post a Comment